We're always looking for Volunteers.
Come help us teach children!
Diverse Digital is an educational technology charity. It aims to help equip young people with the technology skills they need for the future. Through the Wizzie Wizzie Computer Coding Club, Diverse Digital aims to teach young people how to code and the problem-solving skills they need for the future.
THE CLUB INTRODUCES YOUNG PEOPLE TO:
Information For Volunteering
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who are confident coders to share their skills and learning with young people.
Saturday mornings or afternoons.
Types Of Activity:
- Teaching children different types of computer languages
- Teaching problem-solving skills
- Supporting children with developing their ideas
- Contributing to planning of coding sessions
- Training other volunteers on different learning tools and programming languages
Skills & Qualifications:
Confidence with one or more of the following:
- Scratch, Ruby, Python, HTML/CSS
Core training on the different tools used